This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Craft Beer Medley. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity