Arctic Devil pours beautiful dark amber brown color with a barrage of tiny bubbles that then settle down into a small stream floating upwards. The off-white head is thin but present. The aroma is reminiscent of port wine with enough booze present to give you goosebumps. Amazingly the booze from the aroma doesn't translate to the flavor; this is smooth as silk with very little kick. In the taste, rustic flavors of roasty malts, bourbon and oak coalesce with the sweeter flavors of melted butter, caramel apple and brown sugar. This is an incredibly complex beer and one of the best of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity