The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 35 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Nelson! Nelson!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity