Sam Adams Light is very good for a light beer, but not as tasty as the regular Sam Adams. It starts out great, but the flavor suddenly drops off and there is very little aftertaste. If you drink a lot (like us) and need to mix in a light beer once in awhile, this is certainly worthy of consideration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 20 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity