Sam Adams Light is very good for a light beer, but not as tasty as the regular Sam Adams. It starts out great, but the flavor suddenly drops off and there is very little aftertaste. If you drink a lot (like us) and need to mix in a light beer once in awhile, this is certainly worthy of consideration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 53 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity