Sam Adams Honey Porter is dark and malty but not super thick like some porters. There are hints of toffee, chocolate, and burnt malts, but the honey is not overpowering. It actually creates a smooth sweetness on the finish which nicely compliments the overall bold flavor of the brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity