Amstel Light is a decent light beer. It is lightly carbonated but also light on flavor. At just 3.5% ABV there is very little kick, which we guess is the point. If you don't feel like drinking Bud Light or Miller Lite, Amstel is an alternative a lot of places will have. But it's pretty pricey and not much bang for your buck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity