Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 3 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 38 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity