Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 24 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 39 minutes ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Calfé. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity