Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity