Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 42 minutes ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 49 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 1 hour ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Air Quotes. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity