Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 37 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Campfire Stout with Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA