Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. Less than a minute ago.
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity