Consecration pours a nice reddish mahogany color with very little off-white head. The aroma is of slight funk, dark dried fruits, with some fig, raisin, and wine notes. The mouthfeel is medium, and it has a surprising amount of carbonation. Many of Russian River's sours are quite tannic or woody, but Consecration is much more balanced, pairing a nice sweetness with the perfect amount of sour. It's vinous and funky, and even at 10% it's not boozy. It gets more complex as it warms, so make sure to let it sit a bit to get the full experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 41 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity