This iteration of Love Child pours much like the others, a nice apricot with reddish tint, and substantial cream colored head that laces. The aroma is nicely sour, lots of Brett funk comes through with notes of oak. The taste is a more intense acetic sour than No. 6, and on par with No. 5. It's a layered complex flavor, starting with a lactic tartness of cherry and oak, with perhaps some peach in there somewhere. Belgian yeast is noticeable and complements the slight earthiness you get towards the end. The carbonation seems a little low, especially given the medium mouthfeel but overall it's a solid sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 20 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity