Gregorius is the only Trappist beer from Austria and it's brewed with local honey that is very apparent from start to finish. It pours a dark brown, opaque color with virtually no head. The scent is pretty amazing: malted barley, molasses, and of course, honey. On the taste you'll find more honey and brown sugar, and it is sweet, but not too sweet. Overall this is a smooth, high quality beer and one of the most distinctive Trappist Ales made.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 45 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity