Rosetta pours dark, dark brown, letting very little light through. It's got a nice, thick off white head that seems to stay forever. The aroma is very cherry, with a Belgian yeast backbone. The taste is much more complex, still tart cherry up front backed by bready malts, but also some caramel, grassy flavors peeking through. The mouthfeel and carbonation are perfect, helping the cherry really shine. It is crisp with a dry finish, but it is not sweet and it is not sour either.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 23 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity