Pours a brown black with a thin white head and no retention. The aroma is of dark fruit, with a nice Belgian yeast and some toffee notes. It has a nice heavy body with moderate carbonation. Flavors are incredibly balanced with caramel, raisin, toffee, bourbon and a tad of vanilla all coming into play. It's so well rounded none of these flavors is particularly predominant. It finishes very smoothly, with no boozy qualities. It's a reserved beer that is really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 24 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 58 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity