Pours a brown black with a thin white head and no retention. The aroma is of dark fruit, with a nice Belgian yeast and some toffee notes. It has a nice heavy body with moderate carbonation. Flavors are incredibly balanced with caramel, raisin, toffee, bourbon and a tad of vanilla all coming into play. It's so well rounded none of these flavors is particularly predominant. It finishes very smoothly, with no boozy qualities. It's a reserved beer that is really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity