Gnomegang pours a hazy, golden orange color with a sizeable head that leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is fruity and yeasty. On the taste, we get the yeast accompanied by lots of fruit: banana, orange, peach, and melon. High carbonation with a dry finish. Mouthfeel is powdery with an earthy, wheaty flavor. There's also slight honey sweetness on the finish. Strong yet smooth, this is a phenomenal Belgian blonde ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity