Gnomegang pours a hazy, golden orange color with a sizeable head that leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is fruity and yeasty. On the taste, we get the yeast accompanied by lots of fruit: banana, orange, peach, and melon. High carbonation with a dry finish. Mouthfeel is powdery with an earthy, wheaty flavor. There's also slight honey sweetness on the finish. Strong yet smooth, this is a phenomenal Belgian blonde ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 36 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity