Gnomegang pours a hazy, golden orange color with a sizeable head that leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is fruity and yeasty. On the taste, we get the yeast accompanied by lots of fruit: banana, orange, peach, and melon. High carbonation with a dry finish. Mouthfeel is powdery with an earthy, wheaty flavor. There's also slight honey sweetness on the finish. Strong yet smooth, this is a phenomenal Belgian blonde ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 35 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Golden Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Source Series Apis. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity