Gnomegang pours a hazy, golden orange color with a sizeable head that leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is fruity and yeasty. On the taste, we get the yeast accompanied by lots of fruit: banana, orange, peach, and melon. High carbonation with a dry finish. Mouthfeel is powdery with an earthy, wheaty flavor. There’s also slight honey sweetness on the finish. Strong yet smooth, this is a phenomenal Belgian blonde ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 36 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity