Rogue Creamery is a specialty cheese maker in Oregon. For their 80th Anniversary, Rogue Ales brewed a special beer to commemorate the occasion. Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale pours a dark brown with the aroma of molasses. The flavor is more like sweet rye bread than candy-like, though there is a hint of tootsie roll in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity