Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. It’s not transparent but definitely not a Hazy IPA either. Aroma is hoppy and dank, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are earthy pine flavors along with floral and orange citrus. But it’s fairly malty with caramel and a semi-sweetness in the finish for nice balance. Medium bodied with a warm, smooth mouthfeel. Over the years this has become a “go to IPA” for us and we could drink it all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity