Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. It’s not transparent but definitely not a Hazy IPA either. Aroma is hoppy and dank, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are earthy pine flavors along with floral and orange citrus. But it’s fairly malty with caramel and a semi-sweetness in the finish for nice balance. Medium bodied with a warm, smooth mouthfeel. Over the years this has become a “go to IPA” for us and we could drink it all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity