Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right - very present but not overwhelming. There's some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for To The Trees. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Sea Lion Sour. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Summer Solstice. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Christmas Special. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity