Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right - very present but not overwhelming. There's some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity