While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 21 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale