While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 10 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity