While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 24 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity