5 O'Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we've found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There's a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish - this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity