5 O'Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we've found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There's a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish - this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 37 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity