5 O'Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we've found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There's a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish - this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 12 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity