Art Car IPA pours a clear, golden color. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma with hints of tropical fruit and berry. Taste is hoppy as well, primarily with tropical fruit flavors, but also some stone fruit and citrus. Well balanced with a nice malt profile. The malts turn sweet, especially in the finish. Light to medium body for 7.1%, with light bitterness as well. Mouthfeel is really smooth. A solid IPA from Texas' oldest craft brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity