Art Car IPA pours a clear, golden color. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma with hints of tropical fruit and berry. Taste is hoppy as well, primarily with tropical fruit flavors, but also some stone fruit and citrus. Well balanced with a nice malt profile. The malts turn sweet, especially in the finish. Light to medium body for 7.1%, with light bitterness as well. Mouthfeel is really smooth. A solid IPA from Texas' oldest craft brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity