Rain purs a pale straw color that is pretty clear and has a steady flow of ascending bubbles. One finger of white, frothy head. Strong pilsner malt in the aroma, with plenty of warm bread and soft dough. The taste is exactly how it appears and how it smells. Huge amounts of pilsner malt that create a soft, bready foundation. There are some floral and earthy hop flavors as well, but those add flavor and a touch of peppery bitterness to the malt-forward profile. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Easy drinking and perfectly crushable on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity