Rain purs a pale straw color that is pretty clear and has a steady flow of ascending bubbles. One finger of white, frothy head. Strong pilsner malt in the aroma, with plenty of warm bread and soft dough. The taste is exactly how it appears and how it smells. Huge amounts of pilsner malt that create a soft, bready foundation. There are some floral and earthy hop flavors as well, but those add flavor and a touch of peppery bitterness to the malt-forward profile. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Easy drinking and perfectly crushable on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 5 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity