Rain purs a pale straw color that is pretty clear and has a steady flow of ascending bubbles. One finger of white, frothy head. Strong pilsner malt in the aroma, with plenty of warm bread and soft dough. The taste is exactly how it appears and how it smells. Huge amounts of pilsner malt that create a soft, bready foundation. There are some floral and earthy hop flavors as well, but those add flavor and a touch of peppery bitterness to the malt-forward profile. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Easy drinking and perfectly crushable on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 47 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity