Rain purs a pale straw color that is pretty clear and has a steady flow of ascending bubbles. One finger of white, frothy head. Strong pilsner malt in the aroma, with plenty of warm bread and soft dough. The taste is exactly how it appears and how it smells. Huge amounts of pilsner malt that create a soft, bready foundation. There are some floral and earthy hop flavors as well, but those add flavor and a touch of peppery bitterness to the malt-forward profile. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Easy drinking and perfectly crushable on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity