Color is a murky, orangish-amber with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Huge, hoppy aroma that smells nectarous with stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is outstanding. Ripe, juicy flavors of mango, pineapple, orange, and tangerine. Full of flavor, the Galaxy and Citra hops create a juice bomb. Malts are soft, maybe some oats and/or wheat and there's very little sweetness. Medium to full bodied, with a juicy, creamy, mouthfeel. This is the first beer in the Hazy Series from Claremont Craft Ales and we can't wait for the next one to come out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 7 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity