Color is a murky, orangish-amber with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Huge, hoppy aroma that smells nectarous with stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is outstanding. Ripe, juicy flavors of mango, pineapple, orange, and tangerine. Full of flavor, the Galaxy and Citra hops create a juice bomb. Malts are soft, maybe some oats and/or wheat and there's very little sweetness. Medium to full bodied, with a juicy, creamy, mouthfeel. This is the first beer in the Hazy Series from Claremont Craft Ales and we can't wait for the next one to come out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity