Color is a murky, orangish-amber with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Huge, hoppy aroma that smells nectarous with stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is outstanding. Ripe, juicy flavors of mango, pineapple, orange, and tangerine. Full of flavor, the Galaxy and Citra hops create a juice bomb. Malts are soft, maybe some oats and/or wheat and there's very little sweetness. Medium to full bodied, with a juicy, creamy, mouthfeel. This is the first beer in the Hazy Series from Claremont Craft Ales and we can't wait for the next one to come out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 24 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity