Color is a murky, orangish-amber with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Huge, hoppy aroma that smells nectarous with stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is outstanding. Ripe, juicy flavors of mango, pineapple, orange, and tangerine. Full of flavor, the Galaxy and Citra hops create a juice bomb. Malts are soft, maybe some oats and/or wheat and there's very little sweetness. Medium to full bodied, with a juicy, creamy, mouthfeel. This is the first beer in the Hazy Series from Claremont Craft Ales and we can't wait for the next one to come out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 34 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity