Color is a murky, orangish-amber with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Huge, hoppy aroma that smells nectarous with stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is outstanding. Ripe, juicy flavors of mango, pineapple, orange, and tangerine. Full of flavor, the Galaxy and Citra hops create a juice bomb. Malts are soft, maybe some oats and/or wheat and there's very little sweetness. Medium to full bodied, with a juicy, creamy, mouthfeel. This is the first beer in the Hazy Series from Claremont Craft Ales and we can't wait for the next one to come out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity