Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, creamy head. Huge amounts of lacing on the glass. Hoppy, bright aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. Excellent flavor, with tangerine, orange, mango, and pineapple. Juicy and dank, with a smooth mouthfeel. Soft malt profile and well balanced with a touch of bitterness on the back-end. If you head to New England for a beercation, don’t overlook Rhode Island. We’ve now had a few beers from Proclamation Ale Company and have not been disappointed yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 25 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity