Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, creamy head. Huge amounts of lacing on the glass. Hoppy, bright aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. Excellent flavor, with tangerine, orange, mango, and pineapple. Juicy and dank, with a smooth mouthfeel. Soft malt profile and well balanced with a touch of bitterness on the back-end. If you head to New England for a beercation, don’t overlook Rhode Island. We’ve now had a few beers from Proclamation Ale Company and have not been disappointed yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity