Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, creamy head. Huge amounts of lacing on the glass. Hoppy, bright aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. Excellent flavor, with tangerine, orange, mango, and pineapple. Juicy and dank, with a smooth mouthfeel. Soft malt profile and well balanced with a touch of bitterness on the back-end. If you head to New England for a beercation, don’t overlook Rhode Island. We’ve now had a few beers from Proclamation Ale Company and have not been disappointed yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 29 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity