Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, creamy head. Huge amounts of lacing on the glass. Hoppy, bright aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. Excellent flavor, with tangerine, orange, mango, and pineapple. Juicy and dank, with a smooth mouthfeel. Soft malt profile and well balanced with a touch of bitterness on the back-end. If you head to New England for a beercation, don’t overlook Rhode Island. We’ve now had a few beers from Proclamation Ale Company and have not been disappointed yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 22 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap