Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of off-white, creamy head. Huge amounts of lacing on the glass. Hoppy, bright aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. Excellent flavor, with tangerine, orange, mango, and pineapple. Juicy and dank, with a smooth mouthfeel. Soft malt profile and well balanced with a touch of bitterness on the back-end. If you head to New England for a beercation, don’t overlook Rhode Island. We’ve now had a few beers from Proclamation Ale Company and have not been disappointed yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 44 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity