The beer pours a semi-transparent, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is creamy and one finger thick, and never fades away. Aroma is fairly muted, but has some herbal and spice notes. The taste is malty at first, with dark bread and nutty flavors. Then the hops take over, with a unique profile, probably stemming from the Idaho Gem that is used as the solo hop. We get earthy flavors, along with stone fruit and berry. Medium body with a respectable bitterness that peaks in the finish. A solid Pale Ale and nice way to try the Idaho Gem hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity