The beer pours a semi-transparent, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is creamy and one finger thick, and never fades away. Aroma is fairly muted, but has some herbal and spice notes. The taste is malty at first, with dark bread and nutty flavors. Then the hops take over, with a unique profile, probably stemming from the Idaho Gem that is used as the solo hop. We get earthy flavors, along with stone fruit and berry. Medium body with a respectable bitterness that peaks in the finish. A solid Pale Ale and nice way to try the Idaho Gem hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity