The beer pours a semi-transparent, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is creamy and one finger thick, and never fades away. Aroma is fairly muted, but has some herbal and spice notes. The taste is malty at first, with dark bread and nutty flavors. Then the hops take over, with a unique profile, probably stemming from the Idaho Gem that is used as the solo hop. We get earthy flavors, along with stone fruit and berry. Medium body with a respectable bitterness that peaks in the finish. A solid Pale Ale and nice way to try the Idaho Gem hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 22 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity