Mariage Parfait pours a deep gold color with lots of bubbles. Thick, white, frothy head. Aroma of yeast and oak barrels. On the taste, we get white grape, green onion, black pepper, along with herbal and floral hops. High quality and unique - you can tell this has been aging since 2013, but in a really good way. Heavily carbonated with champagne-like flavors, including a dry, effervescence. The 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This screams European and hits you with complexity and a huge flavor profile - an amazing beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA