Mariage Parfait pours a deep gold color with lots of bubbles. Thick, white, frothy head. Aroma of yeast and oak barrels. On the taste, we get white grape, green onion, black pepper, along with herbal and floral hops. High quality and unique - you can tell this has been aging since 2013, but in a really good way. Heavily carbonated with champagne-like flavors, including a dry, effervescence. The 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This screams European and hits you with complexity and a huge flavor profile - an amazing beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 59 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA