PsycHOPathy is a traditional straw colored IPA with a bit of haziness. It has a ton of carbonation for a beer that pours with only a slight amount of white head. It has a strong herbal hop aroma and flavor. This beer keeps a low profile on the malt side which limits the sweetness considerably and favors a stronger hop profile with a substantial amount of hop bitterness through the entire experience. The high carbonation and bitterness leaves you with a dry finish that leaves you thirsty for the next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity