Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there's still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There's a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It's still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity