Dorado High pours a mostly transparent, pale, golden color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Smells boozy and bitter in the aroma. Taste is actually less bitter than we expected, but there's still a nice amount of bitterness. Hop forward with resinous pine and citrus flavors. There's a bready, malty sweetness that balances out the bitterness. And the booziness that we got in the aroma is pretty tame in the taste. It's still full bodied and not messing around at 9.5%, but this is one that fans of big, bold DIPAs will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity