Pours a clear, pale amber color. Head is white and creamy with excellent retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and bitter. Taste is hoppy from the start, but not as bitter as we would have guessed from the aroma and the 120 IBU. Flavors of lemon and lime citrus, resinous pine, and herbal spice. As the beer warms, the hops seem more tropical. Malts are slightly sweet and balance out the strong hop flavors. Medium body with nice carbonation. On the finish, the bitterness picks up a bit with lots of grapefruit pith. You'll certainly feel it after a couple of these, but we find it to be very drinkable for the high ABV and IBUs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity