PseudoSue hits all the marks when you're looking for a great tasting Pale Ale. On the pour, it's a golden orange color with just a bit of haze. Head is white and foamy, dissipates quickly, but also leaves excellent lacing. Aroma is both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is very hoppy for the style, with similar citrus and tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. But we also got some resinous pine and juicy characteristics. Just the right amount of malt for balance, with a slight caramel sweetness. Body is fairly light, with medium carbonation and a pleasant dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness in the finish. Drinks like a flavorful IPA with the ABV of a Pale Ale. This beer has a great reputation, and it's deserving of the hype, especially coming from IPA lovers that are always looking for top-notch Pale Ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 55 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity