Zonker Stout pours a very dark brown with a bit of amber coloring around the edges. Thick, tan colored head with extremely fine bubbles that create a creamy texture. Aroma of dark roasted malt and some sweetness. Taste is malt forward with roasted flavors and dark chocolate or cacao. Earthy, bitter hops provide a nice balance to all the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is dry, creamy and smooth. Not too sweet and there's a well crafted bitterness that accumulates in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity