City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 21 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity