City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 22 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity