Positive Contact is an interesting beer from Dogfish Head brewed with fuji apple cider, cilantro and cayenne pepper. The apple comes through very strong on the smell. It is light in color and pretty cloudy. The apple juice flavor is very apparent with a little bit of pepper on the finish. This beer shares some qualities with apple cider and traditional farmhouse ales. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity