Positive Contact is an interesting beer from Dogfish Head brewed with fuji apple cider, cilantro and cayenne pepper. The apple comes through very strong on the smell. It is light in color and pretty cloudy. The apple juice flavor is very apparent with a little bit of pepper on the finish. This beer shares some qualities with apple cider and traditional farmhouse ales. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 47 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity