Pompeii pours a hazy, amber orange color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, but leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with notes of tangerine and peach. The taste however, has more tropical fruit, with pineapple, mango, and papaya. But we do detect some peach, tangerine, and orange flavors as well. Impressive mouthfeel that is juicy but not overly so. Medium body, with a grapefruit bitterness that shows up in the finish. This is a solid IPA and certainly one to pick up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 14 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity