This Fresh Hop IPA pours a pale amber color that is mostly clear but there's a slight haze to it. Lots of lively carbonation bubbles and a head that is white, thick, and foamy. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and ripe melon. The taste keeps the hops coming, but they seem citrusier and piney compared with the aroma. Lots of resin and herbal flavors. A solid bitterness comes through, especially in the finish. Malt flavors of dark bread and caramel provide support and balance with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Finishes dry with the grapefruit bitterness coating your tongue well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA