This Fresh Hop IPA pours a pale amber color that is mostly clear but there's a slight haze to it. Lots of lively carbonation bubbles and a head that is white, thick, and foamy. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and ripe melon. The taste keeps the hops coming, but they seem citrusier and piney compared with the aroma. Lots of resin and herbal flavors. A solid bitterness comes through, especially in the finish. Malt flavors of dark bread and caramel provide support and balance with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Finishes dry with the grapefruit bitterness coating your tongue well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity