Plum Riot pours a murky, orange rust color with lots of tiny bubbles. "Rust" sounds bad, but it's actually a beautiful, inviting color for a beer. This is a Belgian-style dubbel with plum flavors from start to finish. But the plum is pleasant and not overwhelming. And the plum seems to enhance the more traditional Belgian flavors of yeast, clove, bread, and honey. It's a little sweet but also a little tart. Overall a really tasty beer and one we'd like to see Bootlegger's make year round!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity