Far Out IPA pours a golden amber color with a thin head but one that leaves a lot of lacing. The aroma is amazing: hoppy, fresh, and dank. Flavor profile is very hoppy, with lots of tropical fruits like mango and pineapple. We also get some melon, pine, and resin notes. Well carbonated and the finish is crisp and dry with a slight bitterness. There's some mild malt sweetness, but mostly this is for the hop heads. Overall a really tasty West Coast style IPA that we would love to drink again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity