Far Out IPA pours a golden amber color with a thin head but one that leaves a lot of lacing. The aroma is amazing: hoppy, fresh, and dank. Flavor profile is very hoppy, with lots of tropical fruits like mango and pineapple. We also get some melon, pine, and resin notes. Well carbonated and the finish is crisp and dry with a slight bitterness. There's some mild malt sweetness, but mostly this is for the hop heads. Overall a really tasty West Coast style IPA that we would love to drink again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 57 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity