Far Out IPA pours a golden amber color with a thin head but one that leaves a lot of lacing. The aroma is amazing: hoppy, fresh, and dank. Flavor profile is very hoppy, with lots of tropical fruits like mango and pineapple. We also get some melon, pine, and resin notes. Well carbonated and the finish is crisp and dry with a slight bitterness. There's some mild malt sweetness, but mostly this is for the hop heads. Overall a really tasty West Coast style IPA that we would love to drink again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries. 8 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity