Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There's a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity