Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There's a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 10 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to From the Archives Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity