Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 49 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity