Pliny The Elder
There are many, especially on the West Coast of the U.S., who consider Pliny the Elder the best beer in the world. It's so popular and scarce that few stores can manage to keep it on the shelves. All these claims are warranted. Pliny is, without a doubt, one of the very best beers of its style. It has a crisp, citrus hop flavor with a delicate malt balance to even it out. You can taste the precision and craft that goes into every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 28 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity