Pliny The Elder
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!
There are many, especially on the West Coast of the U.S., who consider Pliny the Elder the best beer in the world. It's so popular and scarce that few stores can manage to keep it on the shelves. All these claims are warranted. Pliny is, without a doubt, one of the very best beers of its style. It has a crisp, citrus hop flavor with a delicate malt balance to even it out. You can taste the precision and craft that goes into every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity