This was the world's first pilsner, made in 1842, and for this category it's still hard to beat. Find it on draft if possible. It's a golden, amber yellow color with a thin white head. Aroma is malty, biscuity, and bready. All of that is in the taste also, along with some light grassy and floral hops. Plenty of sweetness but it's well balanced and crisp. The finish is smooth and refreshing, and will want you to pour another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity