Straw colored and semi-transparent, with a non-stop flow of carbonation bubbles that rise up to one finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with malt, yeast, and some grassy hops. Taste is clean and refreshing. The malts lead the taste, with bready, cracker-like flavors. Hops are more on the back-end, with lemon zest and grassy notes, concluding with a sharp, white pepper bite in the finish. Definitely more hoppy than most beers in this category. Light body, smooth carbonation, and a crisp mouthfeel. Perfectly agreeable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 24 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity