Straw colored and semi-transparent, with a non-stop flow of carbonation bubbles that rise up to one finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with malt, yeast, and some grassy hops. Taste is clean and refreshing. The malts lead the taste, with bready, cracker-like flavors. Hops are more on the back-end, with lemon zest and grassy notes, concluding with a sharp, white pepper bite in the finish. Definitely more hoppy than most beers in this category. Light body, smooth carbonation, and a crisp mouthfeel. Perfectly agreeable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity