Cheers to International Stout Day! Campfire Stout with Coffee pours a dark brown color with a thin, khaki colored head. Aroma has a bit of the smoky campfire aroma, but the coffee is pretty muted in the aroma. Taste has toasted or burnt malt, and the coffee is more pronounced. The coffee flavors are more like bitter, cold brew without any sweetness at all, which us coffee drinkers appreciate. And it's pretty hoppy for a stout, which might contribute to the bitterness. Light to medium body, almost like a heavy porter. Mouthfeel is dry and highly carbonated. We love the original Campfire Stout just a bit more, but that beer sets the bar very high.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 11 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity