Color is golden and mostly clear, with some constant carbonation bubbles rising from the bottom of the glass. One finger of off-white, fluffy head. Strong aroma with some bright hop notes. The taste brings a hop dominant beer, with an interesting combination of peppery spice, citrus, and melon. Brewed with Pikimai Cascade hops from New Zealand, as well as Simcoe and Mosaic. Hops are slightly bitter, but it’s an appropriate amount for this type of beer. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and smooth. Medium bodied with light carbonation. Finishes with some grapefruit and white grape. This is a really tasty beer that highlights West Coast IPA style with the New Zealand hop bite. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity