Sunrye is your classic summer ale. It has a bready flavor with subtle hefeweizen characteristics. There are not a lot of complex flavors here but this is a pretty good tasting beer all the same. If you are looking for a new summer ale to try, put a few of these in your ice chest at the next barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 54 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity