Color is light, golden straw with a medium haze. Thick, one to two fingers of white, foamy head. The aroma is strong and hoppy – vanilla or lactose along with tropical fruit. But the taste at first seems citrus-forward, with lemon and lime. Then turns to tropical fruit like guava, passion fruit, and pineapple, plus a hint of resinous pine. Not sure if this is made with lactose or if the can artwork is playing mind tricks, but there is some lactose or meringue pie similarities. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, and above average carbonation. There’s a pleasant bitterness, especially on the back end. Smooth and dry finish, with overall excellent flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 16 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA