Peachy Bones pours a deep gold color with a slight haze to it. The head on this beer is incredible. Pure white, frothy, and long lasting. There is a constant storm of tiny carbonation bubbles that rise up to support the head. Intense aroma of tart and funky fruit. Taste is a nice balance of fresh peaches, oak, and some barnyard funk. Flavor has a mellow tartness plus a soft yet dry mouthfeel. Crisp bite in the finish with just a bit of pucker. This is a superb wild saison that screams of high quality from beginning until the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 20 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity