Outside Denali pours a semi-clear, amber gold with two fingers of foamy, off-white head. Aroma of ripe fruit, especially melon and citrus. Taste is hoppy, fresh and dank. We get a lot of melon, maybe cantaloupe and honeydew. But instead of the citrus from the aroma, we get an abundance of resinous pine. And even more melon. Malts are supportive and provide a mild caramel sweetness. Bitterness is above average with an astringent mouthfeel that becomes oily and slick for a nice mouthcoating. Finishes with both grapefruit bitterness and honey sweetness for a pleasant aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for June AF Hazy IPA. 1 minute ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity