Upslope Citra Pale Ale pours an incredibly clear, pale amber color with a frothy white head. Lots of bubbly carbonation. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. With the initial taste, the malts stand out, with biscuit pale malt and a dry, cracker-like mouthfeel. But near the middle and back-end, the floral and citrus hop notes appear. Especially orange, lime, and grapefruit flavors. But the hops don't engulf the rest of the flavors like a lot of Citra-hopped Pales or IPAs. Instead, this is a much more balanced beer that is smooth, easy drinking, and perfectly refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 18 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity