Upslope Citra Pale Ale pours an incredibly clear, pale amber color with a frothy white head. Lots of bubbly carbonation. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. With the initial taste, the malts stand out, with biscuit pale malt and a dry, cracker-like mouthfeel. But near the middle and back-end, the floral and citrus hop notes appear. Especially orange, lime, and grapefruit flavors. But the hops don't engulf the rest of the flavors like a lot of Citra-hopped Pales or IPAs. Instead, this is a much more balanced beer that is smooth, easy drinking, and perfectly refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity