Upslope has crafted a beer that could be considered Christmas in a glass. First, it's a pretty clear, bright reddish copper color with a foamy white head that leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is strong, with some malt and yeast, but dominated by sweet candy mixed with Christmas spices. Taste is malty and sweet, with some candy notes and a good amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint. Although the alcohol is a bit reserved, at 8.2% this is a good one to sip. Medium body with a lingering mouthcoating. When you think of a winter warmer, this is what you're looking for during this holiday season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity