Upslope has crafted a beer that could be considered Christmas in a glass. First, it's a pretty clear, bright reddish copper color with a foamy white head that leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is strong, with some malt and yeast, but dominated by sweet candy mixed with Christmas spices. Taste is malty and sweet, with some candy notes and a good amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint. Although the alcohol is a bit reserved, at 8.2% this is a good one to sip. Medium body with a lingering mouthcoating. When you think of a winter warmer, this is what you're looking for during this holiday season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 33 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity