Color is golden and hazy with a long lasting frothy white head that also leaves an abundance of lacing on the glass. Very tart aroma with key lime and cinnamon. Taste is sea salt up front then a lot of vanilla and barrel-aged oak flavors. The finish has a huge amount of key lime and the sourness accelerates as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is puckering and crisp. The tequila barrels and key lime make for a nice combination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 58 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity