Old Rasputin is as black as night with a burnt, roasted malt taste. Apparent flavors are dark coffee flavor with some subtle hints of mint and chocolate. It has a strong aftertaste and quite a bit of bite at 9% ABV. This beer is highly enjoyable for any stout connoisseur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 21 minutes ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 56 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity