Pours a very turbid, golden yellow color. One finger of creamy, off-white head. Wonderfully aromatic with hoppy citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy with lots of fruit upfront. Orange, lemon, melon, mango, and pineapple. Malts are light, presumably oat and wheat in nature. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and powdery. Low carbonation with just the right amount of bitterness for this style. Finish is smooth and long lasting. We've long been fans of Modern Times and it's great that this beer now has a tasting room in Downtown LA to make it legit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 42 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity